Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Date: 22nd – 23rdJanuary 2018
Workshop: 24th January 2018
Location: Holiday Inn London – Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London SW7 4DN, UK
About Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
SMi Group are delighted to present the return of their 10th Annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference to London on the 23rd – 24th January 2018.
Social media is the perfect channel for pharmaceutical companies to educate, market, listen and connect with customers, patients and physicians. How the pharmaceutical industry utilize social media is particularly complex as regulators such as the FDA have not yet written the rules about how pharmaceuticals can engage with potential customers and patients.
Join SMi’s 10th Annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry Conference to learn the best way your company can benefit from social media. Hear from industry experts on how to leverage social media platforms to develop a robust digital strategy and discuss the latest challenges and techniques in the field of ‘social pharma’.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
- Emma Sutcliffe, Director, Patient Engagement & Innovation, NexGen Healthcare
- Tughan Demirbilek, Strategy & Operations Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Marcel Gmünder, Global Head, Digital Health Group, Roche Diabetes Care
- Elodie Douangmanivanh, Head of Digital Services, MSD
- Sebastian Soithongsuk, Global Content Manager Digital Comms, GSK
- Aslihan Unal, Digital Strategy Group Manager, Janssen
- Hervé Dumas, Patients’ Technology Solutions Lead, UCB
- Sarah Holiday, Social Media Strategy Lead, Pfizer
Some Featured Highlights will include:
- Hear how Janssen create powerful pharmaceutical social media strategies enabling patient engagement.
- Learn how to build integrated, impactful social media strategies with Pfizer.
- Discuss the potential of wearable technologies creating behavioural changes for patients with UCB.
- Discover with GSK how to make your social media content less “promotional” and more about storytelling.
- Examine how Bristol Myers-Squibb create an excellent digital strategy whilst engaging patients.
View the full agenda: www.social-media-pharma.com/pmktg
BOOK BY 29TH SEPTEMBER AND SAVE £400
BOOK BY 31ST OCTOBER AND SAVE £200
BOOK BY 30TH NOVEMBER AND SAVE £100
Additional Contact Info T: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org