Parallel Trade 2018
6th – 7th February 2018, Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
SMi’s Parallel Trade is back for its 12th year and will feature an unprecedented line-up of some of the most prominent industry thought leaders that will enable you to expand your regulatory horizons and enable trade success.
Amongst participants: MHRA, Merck, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Medac GmbH, Orifarm Generics, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis and many more.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the impact of parallel trade on pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the factors and drivers of parallel trade in Europe?
- Can the parallel distribution and industry work together?
- How has Brexit already affected parallel trade and what are the long-term implications?
- What do antitrust abuses by pharmaceutical companies mean for parallel trade?
- What are pay for delay deals and how much do they cost society?
- What policies are national governments exploring to manage parallel trade?
- What impact does medicine quotas have on patients and will the FMD help?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then you need to be at Parallel Trade 2018.
Also in the programme:
WORKSHOP A: Parallel Trade Management Strategies – Janice Haigh, Vice President Pricing & Market Access, PAREXEL
WORKSHOP B: EU legal issues to be aware of in the context of parallel trade of
Marie Manley, Partner and Head of the Regulatory Practice, Bristows
Pat Treacy, Partner and Head of the Competition Practice, Bristows
Jeremy Blum, Partner, Bristows
For more information about the must-attend meeting and to book your pass, please visit: www.parallel-trade.com/pharmamag
- For delegate enquiries contact Fateja Begum +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or email email@example.com
- For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For media enquiries please contact Lyudmyla Durneva on LDurneva@smi-online.co.uk