“Radiotherapy Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024” New Research Report Added to Data Bridge Market Research database. The report width Of Pages : 285 Figures: 60 Tables: 284 in it.
Radiotherapy Market is projected to reach USD 9.3 billion by 2024 from USD 5.2 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are rising incidence of cancer, increasing acceptance of adaptive radiation therapy (ART), growing pool of geriatric population and increasing number of cancer treatment facilities. These factors increase the demand for radiotherapy devices. On the other hand, high cost of radiotherapy equipments and lack of skilled professionals may hinder the growth of the market.
Get Free Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-radiotherapy-market
Radiotherapy Market report also gives an analysis of top players and new comers in industry, competitive landscape, sales, price, revenue, gross margin, market share, market risks, opportunities, market barriers, and challenges.key statistics on the market status. Global Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Based on geography, the global radiotherapy market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, such as,
- North America,
- South America,
Varian Medical Systems, Inc. dominated the radiotherapy market followed by Elekta AB, and Accuray, Inc. along with others
- CIVCO Medical Solutions,
- Brainlab AG,
- R. Bard, Inc.,
- IsoRay Medical, Inc.,
- Nordion, Inc.,
- RaySearch Laboratories AB,
- PRECISIS AG,
- Mevion Medical Systems, Inc.,
- TechnicasRadiofiscas S.L.,
- Hitachi, Ltd.,
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.,
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation,
- ProNova Solutions, LLC,
- ProTom International
- The global radiotherapy market is segmented on the basis of type, product type, indication, and geography.
- The global radiotherapy market is segmented into three types, namely beam radiotherapy, brachytherapy and systematic radiotherapy.
- Radiotherapy market is segmented into beam radiotherapy, brachytherapy and systematic radiotherapy.
- The beam radiotherapy is segmented into IGRT, IMRT, VMAT, tomotherapy, stereotactic technology and 3D conformal technology.
- The brachytherapy is segmented into LDR and HDR.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into external beam radiotherapy, internal radiotherapy products, radiotherapy softwares and systematic radiotherapy.
- External beam radiotherapy is segmented into LINAC, CyberKnife, proton therapy and Gamma Knife.
- The proton beam is segmented into cyclotron and synclotron. The internal beam is segmented into seeds and afterloaders.
- The radiotherapy softwares is segmented into treatment planning softwares, dosage planning softwares, patient positioning softwares and image guiding softwares.
- On the basis of indication, the market is segmented into prostate cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, spine cancer, liver cancer, brain cancer and others.
Scope of the Report:
Some of the major factors driving the market for radiotherapy market are increasing patient pool for cancer,increasing ageing population, increase in out-patient cancer facilities and increasing demand for better radiotherapy equipments and replacement of out dated products. One of the major factors for growth of these devices is owing to unmet needs of radiotherapy infrastructure in emerging and developed economies.
- Regulatory scenario and the high cost of radiotherapy are the factors which may hinder the growth of this market.
- Many companies are increasingly focusing on radiotherapy devices in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the radiotherapy market.
- Increment in patient mindfulness levels with respect to early infection diagnostics will drive the market in future.
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-radiotherapy-market
“TABLE OF CONTENTS GLOBAL RADIOTHERAPY MARKET”
1.1. OVERVIEW OF GLOBAL RADIOTHERAPY MARKET
1.1.1. CURRENCY AND PRICING
1.1.3. MARKETS COVERED
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
2.1. MARKETS COVERED
2.2. GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE
2.3. YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
2.4. CURRENCY AND PRICING
2.5. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.6. PRIMARY INTERVIEWS WITH KEY OPINION LEADERS
2.7. SECONDARY SOURCES
- MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.1. GROWING PREVALENCE OF CANCER
3.1.2. RISING AGEING POPULATION
3.1.3. UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE
3.1.4. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS TO EXPAND BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-radiotherapy-market
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rate of Radiotherapy market in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Radiotherapy market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Radiotherapy market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Radiotherapy market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Radiotherapy market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Radiotherapy market?
- What are the Radiotherapy market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Radiotherapy industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Radiotherapy market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Radiotherapy industry?
Browse Full Report Here@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-radiotherapy-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research